Friday, November 9, 2012

Good-bye for now

Good-bye for now.

There comes a time when one weighs the positive and negative of offering a product or service.
Thanks to you all, my jewelry business has been a huge success. It makes me feel validated as an artist and encourage to keep making beautiful, fun, inspiring pieces. But, right now I have a much bigger role and that is my 2 lovely kids. Making jewelry has taken time away from them and this time is so very precious...they are small and cuddly and ever changing. God gave me an amazing opportunity to stay home with my children and I want to truly be present with them. So for now, I say good-bye to the Etsy world and Trunk shows. I know there will be a season and a time when I will put my creations back out there... so stay tuned, you haven't see the last of my creations.

Thanks for all your encouragement and support!

Alice

Creator of Bead and Bullet Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment